FGCU's Government Relations website. The purpose of the website is provide up to date information on issues that affect FGCU and our university community.
The website includes:
· a brief overview of the legislative process;
· a list of current active legislation that is filed in the Florida Legislature or the United States Congress;
· current activity by the Governor and his cabinet that has an impact on the university community;
· weekly updates on current legislative activity from Tallahassee and Washington;
· a list of priorities that FGCU is asking for in the legislature;
· current news out of the Board of Governors (the State University System governing board);
· and tips and information of how to contact your legislators to express your opinion on an issue important to you.